Hemp Seed Superfood
I have intended to share my opinion of Hemp Seeds as a food for a few months. The day I first ate hemp seeds I was rather impressed. I even felt compelled to share my satisfaction with everyone. I chose to reserve my final review till I had completed eating the entire package of raw shelled hemp seeds.
First impressions of raw shelled hemp seeds
- Soft and small. Easy to eat.
- Smooth taste. Others describe as nutty. Not strong at all.
- Simple packaging. Resealable bag that I keep in the refrigerator.
- Increased and sustainable energy in the mornings.
- Lower food cravings or energy drops.
- High nutritional value to quantity.